Clear All

• Glutton for punishment?

I think I am!

Installed Civ4 on this computer:

P2 400Mhz
    32Mb TNT2 (no HW T&L)
    256Mb RAM
    Soundblaster 16

It installed fine. The intro video was a bit choppy, particularly the sound. It also too awhile to load. But here is the result:

A little dark? All the menus look fine and can access the civlopedia. I'm ready to take on Fried for the top of the MP ladder!

ughh!

Comment

uhh, yeah, just a little......

Comment

pwnge
        F 14 tomcat fanatic

Comment

You better buy yourself a new computer, that one was outdated arond the time of Civ3.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It runs Civ3 fine. This is a work comp. So I guess I won't be playing Civ4 at work.

Comment

Originally posted by SirOsis
              It runs Civ3 fine. This is a work comp. So I guess I won't be playing Civ4 at work.
              Well you can...
              You just won't be enjoying it.

Steve
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
              X