Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aztec starting traits clarification request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aztec starting traits clarification request.

Hello everybody,

For some reason I'm bent on playing my first Civ game as the Aztecs, and I was checking out what they start out with.

(copied and pasted from Gamespot)

"Aztecs: The Aztecs start with mysticism and hunting that is already researched. The unique Aztec unit is the jaguar, a replacement for the regular swordsman unit early in the game. Montezuma is the sole Aztec leader, and he is aggressive and spiritual. His favorite civic is police state ."

Anyways, it's been a while since I've played Civ, so I don't quite remember how mysticism, aggressive, and police state affect the game. Could anyone remind me or point to a link that might help?

Thx,

polarnomad
    Last edited by polarnomad; October 26, 2005, 10:50.

euh, polarnomad, just telling you how police state works would be ruining all the fun

Seriously: you can check the civelopedia before starting the first game if you really want to, as all the things mentioned are different from what you know.

DeepO

Comment

Yeah, maybe this was a silly post. I just didn't have patience to wait 2 more days...

(perhaps one of our friendly moderators wouldn't mind just removing it...)

Comment

Working...
      X