X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Art, Information on Strategy Guide

cover is not a surpise

BradyGames’ Civilization IV Official Strategy Guide includes:

Features a complete listing of City Improvements, Military Units and Wonders of the World.
    Comprehensive coverage of the Research Tree, detailing each Scientific Advance.
    Achieve global domination through Cultural, Economic, Military or Scientific means.
    Strategies for building empires for both single player and multiplayer games!

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I should get that too today, it's has been shipping now but what time of today, I do not know.

Comment

So when is it supposed to be available?????
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Strategy guide I'll be using:

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
          So when is it supposed to be available?????
          10-25-05 at EBgames.com, I will get this very soon, and lay waste to all of your civilization soon.

Comment

I myself am a bit of a strategy guide "Lady of Ill Repute" if you catch my meaning.

I can only hope its jam packed with actual game mechanics and useful comparitive charts and NOT a bunch of historical flavor text (if I want to read about the cultural significance of the aqueduct or a bio of Julius Ceasar I can read an Encyclopedia).

Comment

No worries, I'll be writing there, too.
              Friedrich Psitalon
              Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
              Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by LordGek
                  I myself am a bit of a strategy guide "Lady of Ill Repute" if you catch my meaning.

I can only hope its jam packed with actual game mechanics and useful comparitive charts and NOT a bunch of historical flavor text (if I want to read about the cultural significance of the aqueduct or a bio of Julius Ceasar I can read an Encyclopedia).
                  I know the feeling. I always like to get the guides to help me get to sleep at night and to get to information quickly. I must say though, I was really disappointed when I saw Brady Games was doing the guide. I have found their products tend to be sub-par. I wish they had let Prima do it again....

Comment

The fun is figuring out the dam strategy,not being told it.

Comment

Working...
                    X