Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O Jesus ! I'm gonna get 2 copies of Civ4 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Jesus ! I'm gonna get 2 copies of Civ4 !!

I ordered the first biblical special edition during october. I thought I had this one cancelled and ordered a second one during last week. This weekend my credit card was charged 146 $ canadian... I didn't understand - got in my account and saw both orders being processed! I can't cancel one of them !

DUDE ! ... You can laugh you heart out...
    «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Keep one of them unopened, and gift it to your worst enemy at Xmas... you'll soon have his life messed up.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

What a way to cause a divorce...

Comment

Canadians...
        Owww, I'm so cute! ^_^

Comment

It's Civ4. What's the problem?

Comment

If you're getting 2 Special Editions, sell one a month after release.

Comment

If you need something (something legal, of course! ) from Brazil, I can make a deal with you...

Civ IV will be released in December here. What a shame.
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

If you have a friend who will be getting Civ IV tell him you'll sell him a copy.

If you have no friends...make some, quickly!

Comment

I have friends, but no Civ lovers...

Please... don't call me a Canadian unless you want me to unleash my wrath upon you...

Comment

Do what I do, Niptium: Smile Politly (Strange, I consider myself Nova Scotian, but not Canadian.)

edit: I'm not anti-Canadian, I just feel that the National politics of Canada are more in favour of the Central Provinces ahead of my homeland. I love my homeland very much, as well as my Home city of Halifax.

Infact, The Conservative party leader had often said nasty things about my home province, which goes to show the idistrust between our two regions. (Conservative Politics are more popular in the Praries, and we often make fun of them for being "Back-watered" and underdeveloped provinces. Nova Scotia has one of the highest percentages for the New Democratic Party (Leftist Worker's/Enviromentalist Party) on the East Coast.)

There is usually a feeling that Ottawa mainly looks out for Ontario/Manitoba and to a Lesser extent Quebec ahead of the rest of us. This could be due to the fact that they have like 40 seats in Parliment each to our 13.

They also have greatly different values than us. Example? When Coors bought Moslen, We Maritimers were outraged that Americans would be running the "Canadian" brand of Beer. My Ontario relitives were perfectly fine with such a transition.

Thus it makes you feel that truely that Canada refers to the core provinces, and the other regions are simply affiliated with them.
                    Last edited by Verenti; October 23, 2005, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Niptium

Please... don't call me a Canadian unless you want me to unleash my wrath upon you...

I might have been interested (although it would have been a favour at that price) until I read that.

Comment

Ha- I did something similar. I ordered CIV 4 online... promptly forgot with whom and can't verify I even did it, so I panicked and went down to EB and gave them $$ to hold me a copy... So no doubt TWO editions of CIV IV will be coming home soon.

But it's all good! I'll keep one unopened and maybe gift a friend sometime. Or better yet, gift and enemt, make them like me, trade them tech for $$ and then NUKE THEM!!!

Comment

Oh well... Disk Killer - It's not individual hatred... It's not even hatred. You should take thatwith a «pinch of salt»...

Comment

you should setup two computers and play twice the civ!
                            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Another option is to play against that second personality of yours.
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                              X