No announcement yet.

Updated Civ4.com with leaderheads, movie and Civ comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bismarck looks like Wilford Brimley. Oy.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

he he! From now on I'll always rename him General Brimley when I play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
        Dude, I'll bet you $100 it's not Martin Sheen.

...and Soren confirmed tonight that I am...

wrong.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

And alva suggested that I make it a $50 donation to the charity of my choice. Instead, it was $100 to Doctors Without Borders.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sir, I appluad you. I personally wouldn't have taken such a bet seriously, but its commendable that you followed through.

My hats off to you.

Comment

No, hats off to Alva. I'd have been perfectly happy sending him the money, but he suggested that it go to charity instead. I honestly don't know if I'd have thought of the same thing if things had gone my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Verenti
                My hats off to you.
                How many are you wearing?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm sorry, I forgot the apostrophe. Is that a crime?

Comment

Sorry, what I meant to say was "How many are you wearing? ", with the missing "" meant to signify that I was just giving you a hard time.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ah, I apologize then. I get a lot of people "giving me a hard time" so some times I get cranky with it and add a little vinegar to the mix. I, Sincerely, Apologize Sir.

Comment

With the Civ 4 website, I got excited when I clicked on the Information link, hoping to get IN-DEPTH details.

But alas, all you can do, is rollover the different topics, and it gives a phrase or two about that topic.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X