Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any beta testers tested Voice Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any beta testers tested Voice Chat?

Have any of you guys tested the VOIP out? Is there an option to disable it before game? How's the quality?

There's Voice Chat in Civ4?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yes built in.

Comment

Where did you get that info?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm wondering on that too.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

First I've 'eard of it, blimey.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I think it was #7 in the "11 things you diddn't know about civ" article

Yes I just verified its #7

Comment

Good catch then. But AFAIK, nothing has been said by the betas of it so far.

Comment

Oh that's great, can't wait to be taunted by some yank saying "dude" all the time. But it would be a good past time when waiting for turns in MP.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Ohh yeah, it would be an absolute feast to be paired up with a 14 year old who's never played TBS.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I'd hope you could turn off the voice chat, I don't want to listen to con whining while I'm crushing his backwards "civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                        Oh that's great, can't wait to be taunted by some yank saying "dude" all the time. But it would be a good past time when waiting for turns in MP.
                        Not all of us are ignorant kids. Not all of us appreciate being called "yanks" either.

Comment

what do you prefer then? Hick? Redneck? Hoosier?

Comment

Daddy.

Comment

I think your looking for a different kind of chatroom then.

Comment

Working...
                              X