Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Prime Time?

Hey Knowers,

Does Civ 4 look ready for prime time? I mean, while I understand you may not be able to nor would it be fair to comment on specifc bugs that may be fixed in the final gold anyways (due to the NDA), but is it looking pretty solid (at least in SP)?

I plan on pre-ordering regardless but am still a little nervous about this seemingly ironclad release date whether its ready or not.

Firstly, I couldn't answer that anyway as I haven't played the final version of the game.

Secondly, I think the game looks very solid - my preview just about covers that.

Release dates are usually set in stone by publishers indeed. However, this is not going to be a case of a rushed game being released. It would probably be foolish to expect no bugs at all (that not being possible), but things are looking great for a polished and very stable release.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

That's all I hoped to hear, thanks!

I realize you didn't have the gold, just was wondering from what you saw if you had any doubt about the state of what they would likely be sending out the door and you've done wonders to reassure me.

Comment

The last version of the game I got was very polished, and there's an overall good feel to it, clean interface, polish just about everywhere.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X