The dreams have started...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dreams have started...

I can't be alone in this, but the stupid dreams about playing Civ IV have started for me. Dreaming about diplomacy and then attacking enemy civs...

Also thinking about strategies and such just before I nod off...

Yep. I'm a loser.

You are loser for saying it, not because you dreamt about CIV.

I had those visions years ago, when i found that CIV was being developed.
    Owww, I'm so cute! ^_^

Comment

I've had such dreams for a long time

The only dream I remember of Civ IV is one where I was playing on a huge map of Australia. This was an early beta of the game I "tried" (the AI wasn't developed yet) so I was the only Civ in the game
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

You're all losers.

I'll not dream of cIV until 10/24/05 ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          You're all losers.

I'll not dream of cIV until 10/24/05 ...
          Sure SnoopDog your just not willing to admit it yet
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I confess, yes. You're not alone.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Actually no. I haven't had any yet.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

When you start having Civ-IV related nocturnal emissions, then you can start to worry. Er, not that I have or anything.
                A billion citizens scurry like ants beneath the spires of the great city, their underpants as pure as the driven snow. The whole world is in the iron grip of The Bottom Inspectors.

Comment

I haven't started dreaming about it yet, but it's occupieing most of my waking thoughts. Its just a matter of time for me.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by snuggs
                    When you start having Civ-IV related nocturnal emissions, then you can start to worry. Er, not that I have or anything.
                    Hmmm now thats interesting, we are so gald you could share that with us
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The possibilities of Civ 4 intrigue me, yes. I have my first game planned. I know what civ I'll play and what strategy I'll try unless a previevs will change that.

Saladin will suit me perfect as a starter.
                      The more I've read about religion and great people, the more I become convinced that those are the two concepts that I will try out and explore first, and dominate the world with.

Comment

Re: The dreams have started...

Originally posted by dearmad
                        I can't be alone in this, but the stupid dreams about playing Civ IV have started for me. Dreaming about diplomacy and then attacking enemy civs...
                        The solution is simple. Don't go to sleep. This has the added bonus of being good training for your life after October 24th.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

No no no! Better to sleep as much as possible until October 24th, to build up some sleep-credit.

Comment

I have stocked up on the coffee, no-doze, and vacation time.

I'm ready to go.

No dreams, just careful preparation.
                            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Re: The dreams have started...

Originally posted by dearmad

Also thinking about strategies and such just before I nod off...

Yep. I'm a loser.
                              you're a loser for thread bombing the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X