Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the similarity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not offended, he just posts that he sees simularities. That's all.

If he would be offended he would post something like:

"WTF!!!111!!!11!1!!! OSaAMA bin LLaden an DA'l QAIda ARE IN CIV !!!111!!!!11!!! OMG OMG OMG!!11!!!!!!1111!!!!
    We MUST ban da civ!!!!11111!!!! WE MSTUs not buy itA!!!!! ciV IS IEVEL 1!!!!!!!! OMGO MG OMGO MG"

but that's not what he did
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

@ cybershy

Comment

Re: Re: Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the similarity?

Originally posted by Sub263

Man, what the hell? Its people like you that made Firaxis make religions generic.

There is seriously something wrong with some people, how can you get offended so easy.
        It´s called humor. If you stick around you´ll see it´s pretty abundant in these parts
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Humor? Where?

We need to snuff it out immediately!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Re: Re: Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the similarity?

Originally posted by Sub263

Man, what the hell? Its people like you that made Firaxis make religions generic.

There is seriously something wrong with some people, how can you get offended so easy.
            i'm not.

as you would imagine, and offended person wouldn't have spent an hour photoshopping an image.

Comment

Somebody's been having a bit too much time for photoshoping on thier hands...

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                look at the similar facial features!
                beady eyes, large nose...

Yes, he could almost be Alec Guinness playing 'Fagin' in 'Oliver Twist'.

Trivia: Banned on inital release in both Israel and Egypt; in Israel for being anti-Semitic, and in Egypt for making Fagin too sympathetic.

Shot by both sides....
                Attached Files
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Errrrrrr...

Yeah right.

Did you also see that if you mix the letters from the words in the civilopdia you get all kinds of profanities? How could they ever do such a thing!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the similarity?

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

It´s called humor. If you stick around you´ll see it´s pretty abundant in these parts
                    Yeah, and I laughed when I saw the OP.

Comment

Re: Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the similarity?

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                      Between Salladin and Public Enemy No. 1?

(I hope I won't cause a stir of troubles regarding copyrights issues)
                      Seeing what you want to see

Comment

I am [i]so/i] going to mod in terrorists. I don't care how wrong it is. And after a bit it could be made that civs could sponser terrorists, except they wouldn't have much control, the terrorists will tend to attack targets with different religions.
                        Maybe terrorist organizations could form with agendas (smashing civ or religion X) and leaders could try to woo and arm them, providing more covert warfare options, but it could bite them on the butt if the terrorists agenda shifts. Sponsering terrorists would be very much playing with fire.

Along simialler lines Mercenary organizations could work much the same way but require more pay, be able to be given targets and would target military units rather than population.

It'd be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                          I am [i]so/i] going to mod in terrorists. I don't care how wrong it is. And after a bit it could be made that civs could sponser terrorists, except they wouldn't have much control, the terrorists will tend to attack targets with different religions.
                          Maybe terrorist organizations could form with agendas (smashing civ or religion X) and leaders could try to woo and arm them, providing more covert warfare options, but it could bite them on the butt if the terrorists agenda shifts. Sponsering terrorists would be very much playing with fire.

Along simialler lines Mercenary organizations could work much the same way but require more pay, be able to be given targets and would target military units rather than population.

It'd be fun.
                          Interesting, I shall check it out (the mod) when you are done
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I don't care one way or the other, so long as Siro keeps posting and doesn't change his avatar!!!
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              ...so long as Siro...doesn't change his avatar!!!
                              That's key...
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the similarity?

Originally posted by DrSpike

Yeah, and I laughed when I saw the OP.
                                I think that was the general idea
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X