Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting...time for a browse methinks...sod the ironing
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think we need to 'invade' civ4.com and show the CFC losers that Poly is KING!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
        That was already clear from your posting

It's cool but no need to state the obvious. See my sig
        Fortunately I'm typing in total silence
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
          There's probably about 20-30 Apolytons who can testify that I'm not. If that's not enough for you, you can soon find out for yourself!

*/shameless plug*
          Since you one invited me to stop by if I ever get a change to travel in your part of world, yes you are not Yin.

Guys and gals Yin and Locutus live about 3000+ miles from one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            I think we need to 'invade' civ4.com and show the CFC losers that Poly is KING!
            Just like the good old days?
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh, come on, do it. If you do get perm. banned from Apolyton, we'll all put "Free Imran Siddiqui! We will never forget!"
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                X