No announcement yet.

Broadway a World Wonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, any word on the Bach's Cathedral wonder? I hope it or something comparable is in. I appreciate the homage to importance of music.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

There's Rock & Roll
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

prude worked
        Monkey!!!

Comment

There should be a cutscene of Carol Channing when Broadway is built.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Verenti
            He's a dreadful little man who was awkwardly deformed as a child and then forced that awkwardness onto dancers and acting students, even from beyond the grave.

I've taken it to decribing it as like "The Elephant Man's Dance style". Fosse's dance style can be seen in the Movie/musical Chicago.
            WRONG. The film Chicago (2002) does NOT, I repeat, NOT have Bob Fosse dance style.

If you want to see Bob Fosse choreography, try Cabaret (1972) or All That Jazz (1979).

Comment

Whatever. I just knew the choreorgrapher I was working with at the time said "Chicago". I assumed he meant both. Doesn't change the fact that it an awkward dance style that does terrible things to your body (like most western dance).

Comment

Huh? Fosse's style is sexual and minimal. There are few elaborate movements in his choreography. That's what makes it so powerful.

PS. Fosse did not do the choreography for the 1996 revival of Chicago either. That was Ann Reinking.

Comment

Working...
                X