About Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Diplomacy

Anyone know if there is going to be a bit more available info on the diplomacy contact screen? You know the screen that has the civs available for contact listed.

I'm talking about simple info, like short info that a civ has techs you don't have, goods, resources etc... Not the specific techs or goods however.
    This might save a whole lot of time-consuming clicking as one often make contact with civs that don't have anything you want.
    The back flip to this idea is that it will become a bit easier to get techs you don't have and snatch them immediately and might possibly be bad if it isn't implemented correctly(like other civs snatching techs through trades before you, making the civs uninterested in trading.)

Any thoughts or info on this?

I know they did an overhaul of the diplomacy section of the game, but now extensive it will be is still yet to be seen.

Comment

Yes, wonder how it looks... it should lie in their interest to reduce the number of clicks though, as it reduces the dead time. But perhaps you just click on the civ name in the lower right corner to meet them(I've seen leader names there on some screens I think), and that way there is no diplomacy screen "listing the civs to contact" as before, so clicks are reduced that way at least.
      Perhaps there is both options. Click on the right corner OR get a civ contact-list via a fast key (like F3) with some general info on what they have to offer beside their name like: (Leader) Montezuma (Techs) Yes (Happiness goods) No etc and then under that the next... Napoleon No Yes ... etc
      That would be nice.
      Last edited by Freddz; October 9, 2005, 18:03.

Comment

Working...
      X