Nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nukes

Besides detrimental politcal situations. What other effects will nukes do as if I remember correctly there will be no corruption or change of landscape do to pollution

There will be some change due to pollution and it will be the same with nukes.

Comment

take out nukes and put in planet busters that actually do something

(you can help with this by clicking the link in my sig)[/blatantpromotion]
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

The sand of the Babylonian deserts will return an abundant amount of glass if heated properly.

Comment

I want the civ 2 wave file...

I can remember my wife asking - - "what are you doing" (playing it loud) - - "I am nuking London"

now I need 5.1 surround sound as well
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I hope that Civ4 either has MAD or makes it possible through the use of a mod

Comment

PR, the siren sound when dropping the bomb is/was cool.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

this one?
                Attached Files

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I already liked the one in Civ1, the siren made it eerier though. I could hear the children cry as the fire burns their skin off their bodies Too morbid? That's what we were doing all the time though!

Comment

@Ecthy: The sand of the Babylonian deserts will return an abundant amount of glass if heated properly
                    "Give me a soft, green mushroom and I'll rule the world!" - TheArgh
                    "No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy." - Murphy's law
                    Anthéa, 5800 pixel wide extravaganza (french)

Comment

The sand of the Babylonian deserts will return an abundant amount of glass if heated properly
                      what are you referring to? i did a quick check on google even...

Comment

nukes.... first read it on this site (sand of Iraq hehe), not sure where it's from... some US chiefof staff 1990 AD?

Comment

Working...
                        X