No announcement yet.

Tokugawa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One wonders why they made ie the english queens then more... alike let us say.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

he's hardly japanese looking, but who really cares anyway.

Plus there will be a variety of created figureheads posted to 'Poly to replace the default ones...just like in Civ3
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Sengoku Jidai was 15-16th century. Tokugawa was the man who took over for the man who took over for Lord Oda Nobunaga.

Edit: The Leaderhead for Tokugawa sorta looks like Takashi Shimura (The man who played Kambei in Seven Samurai. Kambei being the bald leader of the Samurai, who dresses like a priest at the begining of the movie). Maybe its just me, or it could be a homage to the film.

Comment

With the reddish tint in his eyes, the civ4 tokugawa looks a bit like a drunk salaryman...which i guess is perfect.

its basically what the samurai of yesteryear are today, salarymen that is.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Same with Isabella and Catherine, who were fat and ugly. The civ characters are *hott*
            lets not start a complaint thread about that just now, ok?
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Of course! It's a game, who cares about realism...

He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

hott > realism
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Just as long as they don't introduce a 'scratch 'n' sniff' facility...
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I think that the body is too small... or is it a caracter from The Thunderbirds?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Trifna; October 4, 2005, 07:45.
                    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      lets not start a complaint thread about that just now, ok?
                      Hey, I'd be the last one to complain about something like this.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Many Japanese students at my University. Not seen that look.
                        The Sherrin Foundation
                        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Working...
                        X