Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon adds separate "Presell" Civ4!!

Just noticed this today

apparently Amazon has two entries for Civ4. the normal one and the special pre-order one

"normal"

"pre-order"

People who have pre-ordered should probably contact Amazon to clarify what they will get
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Includes: collector’s case, CD soundtrack, keyboard layout, tech tree poster, and spiral bound manual

Comment

Re: Amazon ads separate "Presell" Civ4!!

Originally posted by MarkG
      People who have pre-ordered should probably contact Amazon to clarify what they will get
      my comment was for the people who have already pre-ordered the "normal" version

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, AMazon for free shipping or Chips and Bits for more Apoly Plus???????
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Will it ship-free to europe
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
            Will it ship-free to europe
            Only if you make a deal with Santa and can wait until Dec 24!
            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
            H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold

Only if you make a deal with Santa and can wait until Dec 24!
              We have the Danish Air Force to thank for that:
              BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

october 24th, december 24th, what's the difference anyway

NO NO NO NO NO CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER I WANT MY CIV NOW
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Markos....which one am I eating --I mean-- which one am I getting?
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by yin26
                    Markos....which one am I eating --I mean-- which one am I getting?
                    good thing you reminded me, i'll notify dan so you can eat some BLACK cardbox

Comment

The collector's special BIG juicy edition with spirals and all !
                      If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
                      Ailing Civilization Strategy
                      How to win on Deity Builder style, step-by-step
                      M2TW Guide to Guilds (including Assassins')

Comment

Man, I can't think of many black foods --even candy-- that I'm particularly fond of...
                        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Then you've never been to the Netherlands. 'Drop'
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

just discovered this on the 2K Games civ4 site....

Civilization IV Participating Retailers for Pre-Order Edition Program

The following is a list of retailers participating in the Civilization IV Pre-Order Edition program. Customers pre-ordering from these authorized retailers will receive the special Pre-Order Edition of Civilization IV. This edition includes a collector's case, CD soundtrack, keyboard foldout, tech tree map, disc holder and more. The Pre-Order Edition is available via pre-order only and at the same suggested retail price of the regular (mini-box) edition of Civilization IV. Customers at brick and mortar retailers should confirm at the time of pre-ordering that the Pre-Order Edition is continued to be offered, as it is being produced in limited quantities.

Online Participating Retailers

- Amazon
                            - EB Games
                            - GameStop

Brick and Mortar Participating Retailers

Comp USA
                            EB
                            Fry's
                            GameStop
                            Microcenter

Canadian Participating Retailers

EB

Comment

can anybody give me a hint how i can ask amazon.co.uk a question? i cannot find a submittable form for custom questions anywhere...

and if anybody can help my (or us europeans generally) getting the PRESELL version without paying 26$ for post, that would be great! unfortunatly amazon.com (with cheaper shipping costs) does not deliver to europe (we are not all terrorists ...)
                              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X