The Late Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai

Rules and ideas of how something is going to be is one thing, making it and making graphics to it is something entirely different.
    Ah, I misinterpreted your comment. The screenshots don't depend on much besides graphics. However, I don't know if it's reasonable to assume that the graphics were done in the game's order of ages, nor that the graphics for units for a particular age were done at the same time as the graphics for improvements in that age.

Comment

Originally posted by sophist

Um, that's the problem. That's why it's important to work on the late game.

- - - -
      IMO

it seems there screenies are almost following a pattern

so I am hoping within the next 5-10 screenies we will have some kind of modern unit other than a rifleman
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

If you remember the times before the release of Civ3, we went through the same thing then.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by sophist
          Um, that's the problem. That's why it's important to work on the late game.
          As players improve their skills the game will become faster and faster. I suspect that no matter what, the players will become good enough to eliminate the modern age from at least 66% of games. (depending on map size)

Its a feature for the people who can't get off single player mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Senethro
            As players improve their skills the game will become faster and faster. I suspect that no matter what, the players will become good enough to eliminate the modern age from at least 66% of games. (depending on map size)

Its a feature for the people who can't get off single player mode.
            I always gets to the modern age, but that's because I wait to eliminate the enemies until that time... just because I for some weird reason actually like that age
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
            X