This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 1
    Last edited by MarkG; August 31, 2005, 07:55.
    be free

Comment

If you can, please zip them (it's the only format gmail accepts normally)..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

well page 1 dosnt say anything

w00t sn00py excelent stuff
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Thanks, recieved.

/me reads..
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Who's this Mustafa guy? I thought Soren was lead programmer?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

must be like the lion king movie,he killed him and took the throne
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

From Firaxis.com

Mustafa, a.k.a., "Moose," is a 14-year veteran of the industry and joined Firaxis in 2003. He has graduate and undergraduate degrees in Computer Science from Ohio State University and University of Maryland, respectively. Moose is a tech visionary who helped create and develop the Plasma 3D engine, worked on the Hasbro VR game console and played a role in developing vector-based rendering software. Prior employers include NDL, Virtus/RedStorm, HeadSpin Technology, and Cyan. Moose is a lead programmer on Sid Meier's Civilization IV.

Moose's Game History
                Adobe Dimensions; rPlus; Caligari trueSpace; Autodesk AutoCAD; SG/NetImmerse; Tom Clancy's SSN: Rainbow Six; realMyst: Interactive 3D; Uru: Ages Beyond Myst; Solar Eclipse; Doom; Magic Carpet; Descent
                be free

Comment

this thread delivers, and thanks for the email Sn00py

Comment

Thanks. Who's in need of see the .rar, ask by PM.
                    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

or .zip..

Comment

that´s great news.

Normally I wanted to wait some time after the release before buying Civ IV.
                        But now I can´t wait to get my hands on it. Moddability by XML, Python and even C++ (with its own SDK)???
                        Sounds great if you are into Computer Science like myself (and a colleague who also plays Civ-Games)
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

buy the magazine , it's only $3.95
                          Explore the latest news and expert commentary on Game Platforms, brought to you by the editors of Game Developer
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X