Clear All

No problem!
    Thanks.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Congrats to the New Inductees!

Immortal Wombat Well known for his CTP2 mod development, Immortal Wombat was Apolyton?s first perpetual Prince (though having over 4500 posts, he still retains the title). He now posts mainly in the Off Topic forum.

Master Zen A major Democracy Game player and Multiplayer for Civilization III, Master Zen seems to be everywhere- from the Spanish Forums to the Civ III, to everywhere in-between.

Full Voting Results on this page: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...3&pagenumber=5
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Congrats to the new members of the HoF, Immortal Wombat and Master Zen!
        We're proud of you, boys...
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

good news indeed
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Congrats to the inductees!

This was a fun round, I've never got a single vote before, and then I get votes from 2 persons...
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

...and you'll probably get more in the future!
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
              X