Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I really need some new news!

I'm starting to suffer.
    It's been weeks, maybe months, since we got some new news from the cIV front.
    And with news I mean REAL NEWS. Not something like: "The armor will have an attack value of 25 instead of 23"

gimme some new news.
    Firaxis, release our pain! Either chose to release a public beta, or open the cIV website and disclose everyday some major feature of cIV that we still don't know

Or at least tell us when the new news will be released.

Of course you can send me an advance copy of the game as well. I don't care it comes in a blank box or something, because the artwork isn't ready yet
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Re: Ok, I really need some new news!

Originally posted by CyberShy
    I'm starting to suffer.
    It's been weeks, maybe months, since we got some new news from the cIV front.
    Well, I'm developing a strategy to manage the time until the game review (as I wrote, I'm waiting for a few good review from real player before to buy the game).

I'm considering to hybernate myself until november.

Then I'll warm up back to life, just in time for my birthday and to receive the related gift from my wife.
    I'll check the review and chose: either Civ IV or a new tie.
    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

You need a routine

seriously you do
      Attached Files
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

"The armor will have an attack value of 25 instead of 23"

It's defense value will also be 25. That good enough?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

France will be a pushover .

The following units are going to be in: Settler!

The following buildings are going to be in: Library, Temple!

Flying purple hippos are NOT in the game.

Enough news ?
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

well Skanky will never play if they leave out the flying purple hippos....
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well, then it's his fault that he misses this (presumably) good game!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The game's timeframe is from the stone age to the space age

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                  Flying purple hippos are NOT in the game.
                  I smell a mod.
                  Soren, we need our daily dose of new cIV news otherwise we might not live to buy the game.

Comment

I've been studying all the cIV news we have so far and I know all we know about the game so far by heart. Don't try to fool me by telling me new news inhere that's not new news

Soren, we know you're lurking around here
                    Releave our pain and say something really awesome!

I mean, if you don't do that, we may all commit suicide, and you know: death civ fans won't buy the new game!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

I mean, if you don't do that, we may all commit suicide, and you know: death civ fans won't buy the new game!
                      Yeah, Soren! Think about our tormented souls... Think about your wallet!
                      RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas
                      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Will new screens help?

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

Eh... One screenshot and the rest concept art? But at least it's something...
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Hey, look! It's Moses in the middle of the screenshot!

EDIT: And the King obviously is back!

Comment

Originally posted by JimMac
                              Will new screens help?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...reenindex.html
                              It helps a little bit for today!

Now I want to ask you all to put this in your signature:

Soren, we need our daily dose of new cIV news otherwise we might not live to buy the game

Comment

Working...
                              X