CIV IV at amazon.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIV IV at amazon.co.uk

Just preordered civ iv at amazon.co.uk .
    Not on the US site at time of posting.
    My link for this is https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...olytoncivil-21

The product description text is
    "This item will be released on September 30, 2005. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change"

When someone spots the amazon.com date, please shout, since for Civ III, it was weeks earlier.
    Cheers
    Tim Page
    Last edited by MarkG; July 20, 2005, 04:01.

September 30th? I wonder what the lads and lasses at Amazon UK was smoking when they wrote that...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Re: CIV IV at amazon.co.uk

Originally posted by tgwpage
      Please note that release dates are subject to change
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Amazon
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Amazon has a tendency to pull the release dates from their rearsides. If Firaxis gave an official date of "Winter 2005", I really doubt it translates to "September 30".
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

"The greatest works of fiction since vows of fidelity were included in the frech marriage service"

- Edmund Blackadder
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Civ 4 will be released in 2004
              Mark my words.

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Civ 4 will be released in 2004
                Mark my words.

And Also "Read my Lips...NO New Taxes"

Comment

Originally posted by MartynC
                  And Also "Read my Lips...NO New Taxes"
                  No new taxes usually just means they'll increase all of the old taxes.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                  X