Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamespy preview

arkammler

Nice, they're really enthusiastic about it!
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The designers are trying to avoid controversy by implementing it so that all religions function identically within the game -- they're just names -- but they'll have a big impact on the strategy.

bummer.

... a great artist (who looks like Elvis, natch).

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Was hoping for something Elvis-like in Civ again.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
          Was hoping for something Elvis-like in Civ again.
          Elvis

It seems to us that Firaxis is sticking to the game's roots. This looks to play more like the original Civ, with fast-paced turns and games that can be finished in a few hours, as opposed to the weekend-long benders that were required to muscle through the later sequels.

This can be a good thing I think. I miss Civ1 in that respect some times.

Or, two great people can be combined to kick off a golden age for your nation.

Interesting...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X