This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton's "The Ultimate Reason to Hate cIV" - Award

Inspired by this amazing reason to hate cIV I suggest to come with an official award for the most amazing reason to hate cIV!!

ISTANBUL: I'm playing 4000BC to 1950, why would there be a global view anyway? It's ridiculous before the space age.

I suggest we use this thread for the purpose of nominating quotes and reasons people give why they dislike cIV or are not excited about cIV.

I suggest that we hand out the award on july 7th.

Rules:
    - don't nominate your own reasons
    - Please only nominate quotes that are in the spirit of the above mentioned quote!
    - in your quote mention the person who made that quote and the URL where we can find the specific quote

May the best quote win!

CyberShy, unofficial apolyton cIV award official :rolleys:

Ps. no need to say that I nominate the above mentioned quote about the global view before the space age!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

This one is cute as well:
    The map is supposed to be realistic, but it looks not.

same post, same poster.
    Classic!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Just because people don't agree with you or even make no sense whatsoever from your perspective, doesn't mean you shouldn't show them any respect. I'll be the first to agree with you the game shouldn't be judged on graphics, but that's not reason to start trolling people. Show some respect for your fellow posters.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X