This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Of A Good Thing

(28 May 2005, 14:51 | Civ4) Not only did it take one of two runners-up for best platform title in IGN`s "PC Best of E3 2005 Awards" feature and `Best PC Graphics`, it also beat out Civilization IV and Company of Heroes for `Best Strategy Game`. This title is Age of Empires III.

[The PC sector had a pretty strong showing of talent from plenty of the major players, the gaming site`s staff write collaboratively. The problem this year seemed to be the overabundance of good titles in certain sectors of the show. The strategy genre, for instance is simply packed with great titles that gamers should be absolutely excited about.

CivIV took first runner-up, the only placing the upcoming title received in the write-up.
    You forgot to mention that Civ4 did win in the other catagories: "Most Likely to Require Multiple Patches" and "Most Likely to be Fundamentally Flawed With Regards to Balanced Gameplay".

Wow, 81 views and no replies. I guess I am alone in my pessimism about Firaxis and Civ4. Well, I wont make anymore posts like this then..

Comment

When a game loses out to Age of Empires 3, you know it's going tobe bad.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
      X