World Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Map

Ok, so I'm almost certain I read somewhere that there will be a world map included.

But will this world map have realistic or random starting locations?

I remember having a tun of fun with Marla Singer's Civ 3 world map, but only once the realistic starting location tool came out.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Re: World Map

Originally posted by Ninot
    Ok, so I'm almost certain I read somewhere that there will be a world map included.

But will this world map have realistic or random starting locations?
    The reason why there weren't fixed starting locations out of the box in Civ3 was because they had a tremendous problem at mid-development (half of the team leaved Firaxis), and the editor was vastly insufficient.

I'm not aware that the development of Civ4 has suffered such a setback, so I suppose the scenario editor will be good enough that it includes this basic feature.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Only problem with realistic CIV placement if you have the insanely over-crowded Europe problem. I always preferred to play on the European map personally...
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I hope they have fixed that problem. Playing on the world map has always been interesting, but only if the start locations where correct. The World Map 'scenario' is the only kind of scenario I like to Civ games
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
        X