Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where are these Screenshots, Informer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• william at pembrook.net

stoping by to see whats with cIV,but i thought mag scans are considered nono here?
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I wish someone would send me a couple more pictures.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Posting the actual scans here is a nono (they want you buy the mag). But no pictures are actually being posted.
          Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
          Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Comment

• That's correct.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• if anyone would be so kind...

a gmail.com-account with roidecinq as username

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by CiverDan
                    Posting the actual scans here is a nono (they want you buy the mag).
                    Great point. Still many magazines can't be bought at a reasonable time+price outside the USA / UK whatsoever original printing country.
                    So there is some room for forgiveness, I suppose
                    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
                    X