Multiplayer! OUT OF THE BOX?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer! OUT OF THE BOX?!?!

Just a quick note from tfs99/2k2 -- now FifthElement2k5 - HA!

I remember the labour of love of yin26, me and all the rest for Civ3 and look what we got!!

Anyway, keep on keepin' on.

Looking forward to when I have time to sit down for a pleasurable evening/morning/afternoon of whipping SOMEBODY at Civ3 or somethin' newer.

And don't forget ....

SMAC/X RULEZ!!! .... Miriam (Da RHB )
    Posing as Ted S.

This is your brain on drugs...

Comment

Nope. This is your brain on Skittles
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

If you were here in the old days, why have you registered anew? Some new kind of DL tactic, admitting everything to avoid puishment?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think it has more to do with BOREDOM than skittles, drugs or anything else.

I'll always have a massive crush on Milla Jovovich and thought a new NICK for DA NEW YEAR was called for.

I apologize if this has caused any ... OFFENSE!

NOT! (j/k )

Civ n ... Ted S.
          International SMAC/X "Terrorist"! (please Mr. Bush, no phone calls)

Comment

A Ted Striker DL?

It's a new member name AND a new pesonality as this doesn't seem like the Ted Striker in the Off Topic forum.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I think (O.K., hope) that Firaxis learned some lessons last time around.
              I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I would be surprised if not.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

If Civ 4 doesn't come with multiplayer out of the box, I hope everyone saves their money and waits for the add on. That way Firaxis might learn something.
                  Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Is that really tfs99? Wow.

Whatever happened to cousLee?

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                      If Civ 4 doesn't come with multiplayer out of the box, I hope everyone saves their money and waits for the add on. That way Firaxis might learn something.
                      LOL, what pray tell? They already know how to squeeze us for more $. Trust me, no MP this year.

Comment

"The SP game was ready and we didn't want to penalize anyone by making them wait for MP"

"The publisher made us do it"

"We came up with some great new ideas for MP at the last minute and decided not to release the MP version until IT WAS THE BEST IT COULD BE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                          I'd probably not end up playing MP anyway, so why should I wait for the addon then?
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                          X