No announcement yet.

Supply and AI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, maybe that's too much. But it was more difficult for a country to maintain a large military presence away from their home country. Agreed that these types of issues are too nitpicky as you say.
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Ok... I don't know for you but I think that it wont get anywhere if the idea dies in the middle of all the other threads. It's an idea which seems nice to discuss and is interesting in a TBS. What now?

It should go in the wiki-List I guess... Except if someone has anythign to add Such as.. a poll with supply options

ohh... and...
      :bump:
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

In civ-evo, units take damage when they go into desert tiles. That's a nice way of simulating foraging. I think it ends when you get certain tech advance, but am not sure.
        Clash of Civilization team member
        (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

What's civ-evo?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

civ-evo is an alternative civ. It's quite like civ2 except there is no randomness in the fights, there's a unit workshop, and several other things like units taking damage in the desert, and it's made so you can code your own ai:
            C-evo is a freeware empire building game for Windows
            Clash of Civilization team member
            (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
            web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Working...
            X