Find out latest news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find out latest news.

Where would I go to find out the latest in whats going on with Civ 4. Must stuff here seems to be what community wants, what are they actully doing?
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Civ4.com leads back to Civ3.com

Maybe soon there will be a 'from the horse's mouth' website.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think this is a pretty good summary of what is known. I think if there were any more, it would have been posted here.

Comment

Ya I have seen this, just wondering if there was anything new.
        The stupid shall be punished.
        www.akulla3D.com
        ^^^
        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Then the answer is "no".
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The only new things to be found is what is public: discussions here from people interested into the subject. So go and read some "List" thread and if you have anything you'd find fun to discuss, go ahead.
            Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

...and if you want to help completing the List...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

[Propaganda ministry]Yep, if you want to help... a simple hour in your day would be appreciated. An hour this week, another next week... This is for the good of Civ[/Propaganda ministry]
                Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

I think it's my fault. At the start when cIV was anounced, I sent an email to Firaxis advising them not to release any information until a few months before release. An email reply went something like "A good idea". I can't remember what the email said exactly.

But they may have actually listened? lol, oops. But no, I still agree with myself. I still think they shouldn't release any info until right near the end. Then people can hold off on wanting to see the info, just wait a few months until release date and the game won't be spoiled.

So far so good Firaxis
                  be free

Comment

Wouldn't that put a kink in any public beta test plans.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Hey, if you guys need any help I'm willing to put in some of my spare time... cause after 2 weeks (my final school exams EVER, yay!) i shall have a lot of free time...
                      Revolution Gaming - Revolution Technology

Comment

Working...
                      X