Governmental atittude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governmental atittude

Can anyone tell me of a programming book I'd love?

I got so pissed off about 8 years ago when an Austrian firm I tracked got brought by another- JoWood. This company was in the process of producing a game that tracked the desperation of the US Colonies to break free of the British refusal to upset the native americans by allowing expansion- the Railways/roads allowed it - this game wanted to recreate this, and I still dream of it.

Going into the wilderness, no British colonial restraint, and the best way to do it was the railway! I'm still awaiting the purchase of Boris Games to be justified by JoWood- to me they simply brought a competitor (I did even phone them), nothing further. If you buy a company, you buy both it's ideas AND talent I feel, buying the competition alone belongs in the '70's and got rightly slated as a stupid concept I reckon.- Perhaps JoWood is finally starting to understand this.

I'd rather learn Map-making than tackle the Russian AI I just met- They wanna fight with none but you- even if they have 4 borders- silly.

Several sliders like a certain Yank chap said already who had the idea (will elimainate this nonsense)- You are what you are, but so will your Kingdom/fiefdom/democracy also be so- forever and throughout the leadership, etc, unless you change- yourself..

Sorry all, I just consider it a great potential test-bed of your idea's, to then put in practice, if only to see if it works- sliders would allow it- Static government types will not.- What a freedom!!

Imagine the online potential? If they aren't already salvating at the profit ideal already that is......

Toby
Working...
X