Art and sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art and sport

Culture, the culture is an abstractions of the identity of a civilization. The culture is a combination of many factors compused by the religion, the language, the spotr, people and, why not, the art and the philosophy among others.
    I think that the arte and philosophy should play and own paper in Civ Iv, as well as, the sport and religion.
    What would it be from Grace without their philosophical shields and the drama? Hoe would they influence Russia or does it USA without sport victories? How a county whithout teritorie like the Vatican could influence without the religion? Would countries like England be reference if doesn't share their language with other countries? Would Italy have the same importance without its influence, thanks to the art, of the Rebirth?
    The culture should be remove in Civ IV and be calculated with a global value with factors of thouse that I expose.
    Ive read the section of religion of the List and I approve much of very good ideas that there appear.
    As for the art, it could be implemented whith investments in the different disciplines appearing in there scintific evolution.
    The civilizations should have strong points in the artistic branch that highlights in their history.
    I remind the game Colonizations in wich appeared leaders of diverse matters. An artits could appear (as Colonization leaders) when it meets appropiate financing bringing periods of splendor to our civilization.
    When generating the art culture points, I should mention how I think that I would owe this influence in the game.
    Independently of the influence in the frontiers and if condition of victory the culture if should pass over our frontiers annd to exercise to be able to in the behaviour of the other civilizations with regard to ours. The culture should sock individually in the citizens in this way, civic are oversensitive to the art must be influenced the citizens should have an influence point and assimilation of culture. For example, a citizen influenced by literature should be assimilated whit more easiness if this discipline a bigger value that of its own culture and if should be more receptive to the diplomatic actions of our civilization.

Don't you think it's better just to think of this as included in the term "culture"? Otherwise, we will have to take away culture and make it several things basically doing the same things. Unneccessary micromanagement and a socalled "unfun" element would be made IMHO.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
    X