No announcement yet.

when will it come out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care either way on that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambiorix_be
      better let them take their time and make a good game then to hasten things up and get a sloppy game I always say
      If that were true then MOO3 would be a great game.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

Maybe you get excited, but I sure don't. The idea of graphics which are 3% better than last year's version and new players isn't worth my $50 every year. CIV will be built from scratch, which, understandably, takes a little more time than updating a roster.

If Firaxis were to make another expansion for Civ 3 then CIV would be delayed for as long as they spent on the expansion. It's not as though they have infinite people to work on whatever they want. The Civ 3 code base was quite old and very difficult to work with, so Firaxis decided to start on CIV instead and make a better, more moddable game.

As far as a release date... think Fall-Winter of 2005.
        How much of this is insider info Trip
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

MOO3, I shiver at the thought.

They can take as long as they want, just give me an editor (should take up 90% of the programing )
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
            How much of this is insider info Trip
            As much as I labelled as such.

Comment

13th Friday, June. Year unknown.
              Ei kannattais.

Comment

Way it looks now I believe there's a greater chance of me coming out first.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                X