REMEMBER- August 15th Duedate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMEMBER- August 15th Duedate

Threadmasters, please keep that date on your calendars... for the first draft- get everything compiled by then and we will all be happy and dance around in little circles

hopefully I'll get a full compilation out in word format by Sept 15th (or barring that) the 30th... and then we can have a final draft by December 30th.

I would suggest that after summarizing your threads for the 15th, that you begin a new thread on the same subject for people to update/discuss ideas, so that I don't have to go back and re-edit the first draft when the final one comes along.

for example:

Threadmaster A summarizes Topic A.
    People still submit ideas...

Threadmaster A creates Thread B and lists the ideas there with the proper categorical numbers on top of them.

(categories example: 1.0.0 Scenario Ideas..., 1.0.1. Scenario Ideas for Earth, etc.)

OR

Threadmaster A makes the new ideas in a different color/ somehow symbolizes taht they are not in draft one suggestions in his old thread.

Does anyone need any clarification on this matter?

Thanks!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I'm going to be on holiday from the 4th Aug until the 23rd. In addtion, where I am the site is often inaccessible (I think there is a dodgy server somewhere on the line). This might be the last time I have access before the 15th.
    The sons of the prophet were valiant and bold,
    And quite unaccustomed to fear,
    But the bravest of all is the one that I'm told,
    Is named Abdul Abulbul Amir

Comment

I am pretty sure I will make the deadline, though people have given me much to do when I come home and my new connection(hopefully) is in place around the new month! Good that there is coming new and newly much better discussion on the terrain/terrain improvement topic!

DC: I am wondering; why do you want the new ideas to be shown in another colour? Just wondering...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

just so that I can have an easier time copying/pasting...

you see- I intend to edit some of the ideas to make them read better.. and I don't want to erase my work when I add the 2nd revision data to the first draft!

okay, well lajzar just see what you can do before then, please.

Personally I'm going to be unavaliable on the net from the 24th-5th of september or somewheres around there, so I'm planning on doing the lions share of the work by the 24th, then posting the update by Sept 15.

Thank you both for responding so soon.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm new here so obviously missed the whole history of this thing, but why are there thread duedates?

Comment

Oops.

Just saw the other thread about getting ideas finalised for the people making Civ4.

Comment

Working...
            X