This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Just download a gundam unit palette and make a scenario.
      :-p

Comment

hehehe, GDRs are good, or should i say evil, but goooood!
        i AM the future - kane, undying lord of all the brotherhood of nod

Comment

If there is GDRs there has to be Yoshimi...(Leader, unit... i dont care)

Comment

Hmmm I don't thnik GDRs are that good of an idea, Giant Stompy robots are far better

Comment

Battle Robots.. They'll come in about 30 years, basic Virtual Reality controlled walking ones - small but long range and able to travel very rough terrain. Power sources are a problem , but the petrol engine or diesel electric generator aren't bad.
              Control could be remote control, or AI , though renegade murder robots aren't much fun.

Science fiction is great, I'd like the more realistic aspects of it in Civ.. Theres no reason why not, as long as its not too dumb , no mutant dinosaurs or mushroom aliens.

Another thing.. Anyone noticed how the earth isn't flat? But on civ you can't cross the poles northwards.. and the arctic is the same width as the equator.. Maybe this should be fixed.

Robots and robot AI are very interesting, but not childrens Transfomers or such things.. they are for babies. Read adult books by Isaac Asimov.. see the I, Robot film. I used to like Transformers when i was young, but its not realistic enough for Civ. An Anime robot mod would be good.. maybe it could be done commercially.

Comment

Re: Giant Death Robots

Originally posted by Highgeneral
                There is talk in CFC about Giant death robots.
                *skips rest of thread*

Comment

I've added walking mech 'thingies' to my mod (under development). I'm not a big fan, but I've added gene splicing as a tech which lets me build dinos so I figured I had to add the walkers.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

GDRs are cool idea. They'd be great to have. You could even clone your own perfect pilots.

But i'd also like to be able to make uber-powered humanoids like Akira or KOS-MOS.
                    Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
                    Mitsumi Otohime
                    Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral PJ
                      Another thing.. Anyone noticed how the earth isn't flat? But on civ you can't cross the poles northwards.. and the arctic is the same width as the equator.. Maybe this should be fixed.
                      When generating a map you can specify x and/or y wrapping. I have played a game where you could cross at the poles....I agree, more fun.

About this thread: It's stupid and not funny. Why hasn't it been closed?
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        Hippy dinosaurs.
                        The first unit should be the Barney, a dinosaur so childish that adults will have less kids, simply out of fear that they'll have to watch Baney on TV with their kids.

Comment

Don't bump a year old thread.

Comment

Now, this was long time, no see!
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                              Don't bump a year old thread.
                              Why not?
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

It's not proper behaviour.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X