No announcement yet.

THE LIST- August Draft DueDate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't see why the screenshots in themselves would make an absolute difference. I think it would be nice to have something final, if for no other purpose then for Firaxis to have something handy to refer to for Civ5, because by the time an official civ5 list starts if there is one it may well be too late for new far reaching ideas at that time. The Civ4 list would possibly be as important for Civ5 as the Civ3 list may have been for Civ4.

Comment

Well, how about we say Jan 15th as the absolute duedate, since I'll be unavaliable for a few weeks in Dec due to real life issues and because of Apolyton Hall of Fame Commitments.

It's basically as done as it's getting done though, since threadmasters haven't summed up a lot of things... It'll just be administrative cutting and pasting after they do their work. (Which can actually take a few hours since I'm hyperlinking everything,) but basically the impetus lies on the threadmasters now.

Whenever they get in their revisions, they get them in...

-dc
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Seeing almost noone have finished their parts so far, what do we do if this continue? Take over ourselves(we that still is in) and make a light version of the lists, only making a rought version of the remaining? Or should we give up, seeing there is a lot to do with no 100% assurance of this having anyeffect anymore, late in the development of cIV as it probably is?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

My humble suggestion to your glorious persons is to do a light version and please don't just give up. Like I've said, this is really a Civ5 list. And maybe with it being a Civ5 list, keep going a little longer? First make a version for whatever it might be worth for Civ4, and then try to quickly do the rest of what was planned. Add the info to the main lists from the To Do links in the lists. Add more to the main lists from the bodies of their threads if so desired. Maybe do some polling, and maybe or maybe not include some ideas that have yet to be posted.

Comment

Seeing almost noone have finished their parts so far, what do we do if this continue? Take over ourselves(we that still is in) and make a light version of the lists, only making a rought version of the remaining? Or should we give up, seeing there is a lot to do with no 100% assurance of this having anyeffect anymore, late in the development of cIV as it probably is?
            Well... the civ franchise has been purchased by a new creator- so things might change- we never know.

I would say- just send me the addenums to your threads (those not already summarized in the word file I posted) and I'll incorporate them.

As for the threads people were supposed to summarize up- don't worry about them. I PMed a few more people once again (probably won't do any good, but I tried) and maybe one or two of them will come online.

Therefore, we can publish a 'lite' version of the List with what the dedicated people were able to cobble together.

This can then be used for information for the Civ V list.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
            X