No announcement yet.

THE LIST- August Draft DueDate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just write a conclusion then, and if you like, just copy and paste a sentence into the summary at the top.

The summary is so that the firaxians get a quick glance at the thread- the conclusion is for a more in-depth discussion.

Just do what you can Nikolai- it'll be good!

Thanks everyone for your persistence and hard labour!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I will claim my units thread all though im not very good in the english department so It will probably take me some time to finish geting the Ideas together. once we are done where do we send the completed Paper?
      Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

please just post it in your threadmastered threads.

I already coverted my threads with hyperlink bookmarks in WORD... the ohters will be finished when I get people's info.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

also, Elias, just so you know- Lajzar graciously took over the thread in your absence, so you'll have to work out sharing the load between yourselves... hopefully that'll make the task of managing all the ideas much easier
          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Mine is ready.

I think
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

MUCH better. I really like it!

good work Azazel!
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I don't want to contibute to the "list"; I just want to b'itch about Civ 4 when it comes out missing the stuff I'd like to see.

Comment

DarkCloud: I consider the current summary to be essentially complete. If you just take teh first few posts I made on the thread and string them together, would that be sufficient, or do you need more editing?

Elias: I don't know what you produiced, but I would be very interested in seeing it. Care to share?
                  The sons of the prophet were valiant and bold,
                  And quite unaccustomed to fear,
                  But the bravest of all is the one that I'm told,
                  Is named Abdul Abulbul Amir

Comment

thanks for telling me that lajzar, I'm glad that you compiled the thread and looked at those other threads

I'll add it as fast as possible.
                    -
                    Note to all: I will be unavaliable from the 24th-30th or somewhere around those times... and may have limited access from the 1st-10th... but the work WILL get done- so please... PLEASE finish your summaries!

-DC
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Elias: I have reserved a numbered section for you. Check the units list thread. Just number your notes appropriately, and give me a paragraph or two to add to a summary.
                      The sons of the prophet were valiant and bold,
                      And quite unaccustomed to fear,
                      But the bravest of all is the one that I'm told,
                      Is named Abdul Abulbul Amir

Comment

What category would natural disasters fall under? I've got a list of natural disasters that's not too unbalanced written out. If I find out what category it should go under then I'll post my idea there. I don't have time right now to look through them all, so...otherwise I'll just make a new thread about it and the threadmaster will find it, right?
                        I always hear about the innocent bystanders. Where are all of the guilty ones? -Vince278

Comment

Post it in General.
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

IU'll put my hand up if it requires little work only slight moderation.
                            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
                              IU'll put my hand up if it requires little work only slight moderation.
                              For what are you putting your hand for exactly?

I also wanted to know what was the last due date, since I wont have a computer in xmas time, and no time before.
                              Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

with the screenshots being releases of civ4 . this project has probalby served its purpose .
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X