No announcement yet.

THE LIST- August Draft DueDate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the due date is August, I may find a computer in a week or two. Right now, I am on the move without any computer of mine, but I'll have to see what are the possibilities.
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Heya, DC,

Graphics, City Imps, Wonders. Can do any or all of those. Just tell me what needs to be done.

Basically, post a new thread, let people post ideas, and collect them all in a nicely organized fashion in the first post, correct? Can do some of that if you still need.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

Trifna- okay, well, please do what you can

vovan- thanks for volunteering. You have the right idea

If you could please take the Graphics and City Improvments thread, I'd really appreciate it.

I'll leave the Wonders open now for anyone else interested, but if no one comes, and you still feel up to it- feel free to claim it!

This leaves WONDERS and REGIONAL MENU still open for volunteers

-DC
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

And unless it's claimed by its current master(s), the popular UNITS thread is also open for volunteers.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I could do the wonders. God knows I have enough time on my hands, at least.
            Join a Democracy Game today!
            | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Okay thanks. Just set up a thread following the guidelines imposed in the first post and you can have it!
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Asmodean posted something on the 24th of June!

Comment

What, exactly, are threadmasters required to do?
                  Collate the ideas of a thread into an easily digestable format?
                  I could do that, if I wasn't so biased towards my own ideas.

Comment

Asmodean posted something on the 24th of June!
                    Where's he been all this time!!
                    I was about to posthumously induct him in the hall of fame!
                    -
                    Basically, you're correct Enigma_Nova- if you look at the first post in this thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=114948 you'll see an example of what to do. And this is a template:

So... just wondering, were you looking to help out with the Units or Regional Menu threads?

Thanks in advance for your help!
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I haven't been following this discussion for long enough, so I can't help with those old threads.
                      I might keep tabs if a new thread gets started, however.

Comment

well, the idea would be to start a new thread on the regional-menu or UNITS, compiling all the data from the old threads on those topics.

the threads I linked to were EXAMPLES, not information that you needed to compile.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

As you know, I have had problems with my ISP(and still have). I have got promikse that I'll get a solution to that this month. I have already updated my two lists up to June, and am 90 % sure I will be ready with possible needed updates in time(I haven't got the time to check if I have to yet, this ISP trouble is really annoying).
                          I hope for your understanding, this is really out of my hands(and now that school is over I have real trouble logging in). I hope my somewhat absence from time to time won't make any problems. If my ISP get their ass going, I'll gladly help with the last threads that needs a threadmaster!
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thanks to waking up ridiculously early whiel on holiday, and teh happy coincidence of being at a hostel with free internet, I have managed to update the units list. unfortunately, my earlier claim of being offline until the 23rd will definitely be true for teh next week and a bit. I sincerely doubt that the Australian desert has many internet cafes, espcially free ones...
                            The sons of the prophet were valiant and bold,
                            And quite unaccustomed to fear,
                            But the bravest of all is the one that I'm told,
                            Is named Abdul Abulbul Amir

Comment

I updated yesterday, and think I can say that the list is ready now(since I can't promise that I can come back much before the 15th is reached). Should I make a .doc or something out of it, or is it all right as it is now? I need that answer soon btw, since I must go home in a couple of hours most probably, and as long as my dad haven't sent that *....* contract...
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Of course I had to miss something... I haven't filled in the summary, ToC etc... But I can't see the need of both a summary AND a conclusion? They cover eachother as I see it. In the AI thread(where I am working now), to make both isn't an option IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X