New List Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New List Manager?

As most of us already know Asmodean hasn't posted in a month. What should we do about it? Get a new "List Manager"? Don't do anything until he posts again? What should we do?

I think it would be a good idea if we appointed a temporary list manager untill we know what's going on with Asmodean. This person could become vice-manager when/if he comes back, so that we always have one to take over if something happens.

I suggest DarkCloud, since he seems to have control already and also seems to know how to get things going anyways.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Someone tried to send a message or email to Asmodean? Anyway, I just sent an email to him and I guess I'll see if anything comes back
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Good idea.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I hope he is ok anyway.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Don't worry. If he was captured by the terrorists, we will send the Civ Squad from Apolyton's secret army.

PS: No offense to those who believe in terrorist power
            Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Given that this game hasn't even been officially announced yet, I wouldn't worry too much if Asmodean (or anyone else) didn't post for six months.

Comment

Asmodean said he'd be gone for a time... but I'll admit, a month is quite a while- I hope he's all right!
                ---

And VetLegion's advice is good- really, all we need to do right now is brainstorm- the real need for a manager to make certain that each threadmaster manages to track down the threads pretaining to his topic and to get everyone to agree and to get the threadmasters to actually *edit* their ideas and pare them down so that Firaxis doesn't have to read the incedental remarks will not arise until much later in the process
                --
                But, eventually, we will need to figure out a deadline to send the list to firaxis... probably sometime within a year of the occicial announcement of the game would seem appropriate to myself.
                -
                Nikolai- Thanks for the support
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                X