New expansion pack ideas (or sequals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New expansion pack ideas (or sequals)

Before Civ4 comes out there should be one more EP where it could be called "Martial Law"
    I say this because under martial law virtually all aspects of life are suspended and everything is then focused on military. This would leave the game the same but while declared martial law (perhaps it could only be used every 25 turns and last mybe 5) a city would create troops quicker and/or more at a time say 2 per turn rather than one.

ehhh

Comment

I seriously don't think that it will be necessary to have a separate expansion pack for just that. And besides, IMO this is what the mobilization feature in Civ3 is there for.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Indeed it is.
        -
        Anyway, I doubt we are going to see another expansion for Civ3 at all.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

...depends on how well the current expansion sells- 2-3 expansions per release seems to be all the rage these days
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

In the chat a few days ago, they said there weren't any plans as of now, to me that says none will be made.
            It took about a year to make c3c..
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
            X