Old List availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old List availability

Is the old List still avaiable on Apolyton? I think it would be nice to have now that the new List is being made. There are lots of good ideas there, but I haven't seen it, and a search doesn't give anything.

I just found my version on the old computer, so if it's not downloadable anymore, I could try to host my file on the server to a person I know, or give it to somebody with an already existing site.

EDIT: Or even better: Use the space I have here on Poly, that I never have had any use for so far!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

I think I just post the uploaded file right now, no reason to wait!

Civ3List(ver2)FINAL.rar
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

great work
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Do you people think that re-using the ideas of the old List to a smaller or greater extent would be good or bad? I think that all the great work that was laid into the last List is too good to be forgotten.

What if the threadmasters(or something else) posted the parts relevant to their thread so that they is open to discussion? 'Cause they must obviously be debated again, and updated or possibly turned down.

Comment

Working...
        X