No announcement yet.

Defiantly Pro-Zeppelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea. Kevlar is invented, wrap your many small Helium filled (the reason germany didn't fill the hindenberg with helium is because the US refused to sell it to them for military reasons) with a kevlar overcoat, and you now have a small aricraft carrier that can move around inside of enemy held continents and withstand a lot of small arms fire... of course, even a tank hit with a big missle is just scrap.....

I like the idea of a MOO / SMAC type editor, as long as it looks nice, works nice, and so forth. However, it would radically change the character of the game. MOO I used to actually play to research techs, then add the super weapon to my ships to kill all the badguys. In civ, victory is more production oriented than research. You build the most, you can overwealm the enemy even if they are a bit more advanced than you. (Last night I send 30 immortals against riflemen, and they won 3 cities while my cavelry forces cought up and destroyed the evil sneak attacking Dutch).
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I like the idea. Kevlar is invented, wrap your many small Helium filled (the reason germany didn't fill the hindenberg with helium is because the US refused to sell it to them for military reasons) with a kevlar overcoat, and you now have a small aricraft carrier that can move around inside of enemy held continents and withstand a lot of small arms fire... of course, even a tank hit with a big missle is just scrap.....

Any aircraft in range of small-arms fire would be in range of some somewhat more heavy fire, too and a blimp is a much easier target than a person.

Comment

Working...
      X