Civ IV: where are they at Firaxis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ IV: where are they at Firaxis?

If Civ IV is under construction at Firaxis, this means they are ALREADY doing something. So if a first version the List comes out in four months, while they already built a whole part, I'm not too sure Firaxis will be able to profit from what we do as much.

So I think we'd need to know exactly for when we need to get this List up and ready, which means we need to know how much time it will take to them to be in the building of Civ IV's mecanics.

What information do we have about this?
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

I doubt they'll have much down in four months. They'll still mostly be focusing on C3C

Comment

What is OUR schedule? For which date do we need the List to be ready (and to which extent) if we want it to be optimally useful? If we know this, we can get some kind of schedule.
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

I would say Q2 or Q3 2004.

Comment

firaxis just siad they going to make civ4 one day havent announced hard and fast start date yet ....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Trifna
            What is OUR schedule? For which date do we need the List to be ready (and to which extent) if we want it to be optimally useful? If we know this, we can get some kind of schedule.
            Uh...maybe we should all get back to work... :\

Comment

Working...
            X