Terrain and Terrain Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrain and Terrain Improvements

I realize some of my suggestions in other threads are incompatible, one or the other or something else would be fine. Does anyone want SMACish terrain? Characteristics like elevation, ruggedness, soil, sand, rocks, trees, grass, moisture, temperature. As for terrain improvements, I want walls and canals.

Please try to keep ideas in the single idea thread for now. It will make my job a lot easier when I start to distribute the ideas to the category managers.

In the coming weekend I start doing just that, and then next week, threads are opened by the category managers for each and every category.

If you wish to be category manager, then please sign up in the sign-up thread

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I don't want smacish terrain

it doesn't really fit with the scope of the game

I mean, if you look at how many square KM each square is, you will realise that smacs mountains and elevation are nonsensical

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

haivng moisture ratings

and forests turning into swamps

and grassland turning into plains and into desert (or tundra) based upon heat and moisture would be cool though

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
        X