AFTERWORLD - Unlocking The Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFTERWORLD - Unlocking The Doors

Ok, so I've read through many posts here. But I can't seem to get a solid understanding on how to finish this game.

Security has gone haywire and "put up barriers/barricades" and Sever goes off on his own to find "terminals" to unlock them.

So here's the problem. I find these "terminals" but I can't figure out how to Unlock them. The rest of the team is on the other side of the wall from him, but their door remains locked. I can't figure out how to get through the rest of this scenario.....

Thanks In Advance

A brace designed to address drop foot provides support and stability for individuals experiencing difficulty lifting their toes while walking. This type of orthotic device helps improve gait and foot and ankle braces for drop foot​ prevents the foot from dragging, reducing the risk of tripping and falling.​

Comment

Mac Senh, cau ac qua. Tieu Tieu dung mot luc, lai tiep: To khong bao gio quen phan ung cua Di Tham luc do, anh ta co cai ve cua mot nguoi bi roi xuong vuc, mat toi tam, tuyet vong khien bon to phat so, khong ngo mot nguoi kieu ngao nhu Di Tham, lai nhu vay..

​

Comment

Working...
      X