Ok, so I finally got BtS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so I finally got BtS

Having played vanilla Civ4 for the last few months, I'm happy to say I finally picked up BtS (happy both because it's a way cooler game and because now my wife and I don't have to fight over Civ disks -- she's sticking with vanilla).

Anyway, yes, fabulous expansion -- but having played my first a game all the way through (on chieftain, so I could try out as many new features as possible), I do have some questions:

1) The Apostolic Palace is made obsolete by mass media, but those Apostolic Palace votes just kept coming, long after I'd discovered mass media. What's up with that?

2) Is there a limit to the number of corporate execs you can make at any one time? It seemed that way.

3) Do you have to wait until the game asks you if you want to turn overseas possessions into colonies, or can you be proactive about that?

4) In spite of my awesome power, I could never get anyone to agree to be my vassal; what do I have to do?

I think that's it for now. Thanks in advance!
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Mods: I put this in the wrong forum. Please lock this thread; I'll start a new one.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Wrong forum, sorry. Mods, please lock this.

Comment

Working...
      X