Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afterworld questions

Did someone play this one to the end?

I'm at the point where three of my guys are on the terminals, but don't know how to procede from there. At first at this point there were no enemies anymore.

I used my two other gravebringers to scout the other parts of the map, however some parts are closed. Only one of these two guys has a teleport option, so I brought him to the field(s) that activate more doors via teleport. Since then some doors opened, and enemies come in hordes again, but besides this nothing changed, and some doors are still closed.

Only in some cases weapons use (the one that looks like a mini-nuke when used) brought down some parts of the walls, with more of the big monsters sitting behind but that's it. And this doesn't work with all walls, some are - it seems - indestructable.

How can I end this successfully?

(edit: oops, my be in the wrong sub-forum - well, at least it's about a mod).
    Blah

I played it through and had this same trouble. This was about a year ago, but as I recall I had to do a lot of extensive poking around and had to get things exactly right, in order to trigger the desired conditions to be able to go forward.

Comment

Working...
    X