New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi everyone, I am very new to modding, but I do know a bit about it. I am kinda stuck though. I am adding a Leader and a Civilization. So far I have added them both, but I am not able to figure out how to have them show up properly in many screens. Like on the selection screen my leader shows up as TXT_KEY_LEADER_STEPHANIE... and on many other screens it is like that.

Is it possible to make this appear properly with editing xml? Which files would that be? I have been looking through files with both xml and Python but I have not had much luck.
    '
    Thank you everyone and any one who can offer help to me. Please have a great day everyone.

Sound like what you need is to define the TEXTS of your leader/Civ.

In the folder /Assets/XML/Text/ is some files that contain text definitions.

1. Copy one of the files inside the folder to the same location, and name it Civ4_Steph_Texts.xml
    2. Delete all the existing texts in the file (don't delete the start and end of the XML stuff)
    3. Create a new text definition in the same way the others are formated and put your text in there

Have fun and let us know how you go!

Comment

Thank you Dale.

Everything is working great now.

Comment

Working...
      X