[BtS] Dales Combat Mod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BtS] Dales Combat Mod!

Last edited by Dale; October 29, 2009, 15:33.

Screenshots:

Last edited by Dale; January 7, 2008, 22:42.

Comment

Reserved....

Comment

...and there I got the reply if it was possible to easily merge the bombing misson and battle effect mod into one Thanks for the 3rd time today, Dale!

Comment

DCM 1.1 is now released!

Lots of new goodies to play with.

See first post for details.

Comment

Thanks mate! If I upgrade the mod, I assume the old saves will still be working (only with the new stuff of course)?

Also, if I add Bhruic's unofficial patch (CvGameCoreDLL.dll) to this mod, will that destroy the mod?
            Last edited by MoonWolf; January 8, 2008, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonWolf
              Thanks mate! If I upgrade the mod, I assume the old saves will still be working (only with the new stuff of course)?
              Not sure, severely doubt it though.

Also, if I add Bhruic's unofficial patch (CvGameCoreDLL.dll) to this mod, will that destroy the mod?
              Yes.

Comment

Downloaded and playing now
                "

Comment

DCM updated to v1.2.

See first post for details!

Comment

Great work as usual Dale, I've had great fun with the new role the airforce plays.

BTW Does ranged artilery cause damage like regualr siege combat but weaker or does it affect just one unit?
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Dale, are older versions available? I want to play a save of an game EPW seems to have played in v1.1 and it's not loading in v1.2... (or is it relatively easy to make a mod started game load w/o a mod??)
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I made some changes to the save format, so old games won't load in 1.2. I'll pop 1.1 back up and post a direct link for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                          Great work as usual Dale, I've had great fun with the new role the airforce plays.

BTW Does ranged artilery cause damage like regualr siege combat but weaker or does it affect just one unit?
                          Thanks.

Ranged artillery does "one round of combat" effectively and collateral combat.

Comment

I keep getting a cery annoying message while playing the newest version: "Got Here!" followed by a red indicator on the minimap.

It happens many times per turn.
                            "

Comment

Yeah sorry about that. I left a debugging message in the code when I was writing the new AI airbomb logic.

My apologies.

Comment

Working...
                              X