Alpha Centauir Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Centauir Mod

Searching the forums I seem to be unable to find the latest Alpha Centauri mod. I looked in the mods listed on apolyton, but i wasn't sure if they were the latest/correct ones. Since i'm a layman I'm worried about screwing the Civ4(would rather not have to reinstall if I can avoid it) with a mod. I was fine with FFH2, great mod , but I was sure I had the right one. Could someone link me?

Look here

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan
      Look here

D
      Thanks much

Comment

So do you have any interest in Planetfall, Darsnan? Comments from the Apolyton SMACers are non-existent.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
          Comments from the Apolyton SMACers are non-existent.
          There are still 'poly SMAC'ers left!?!

Originally posted by Maniac
          So do you have any interest in Planetfall, Darsnan?
          Probably I won't have time for it till after the holidays. Regardless, kudos to you for putting the effort into this!
          Tell me though, have you managed to capture the brutal essence of Yang into your mod? He could be quite intimidating at times in the diplo screen, and I miss that compared to the BtS AIs, which seem to come across as high-maintenance g/f types, always wanting something, always needing reassurance, one minute happy to see me, the next arrogantly dismissive.

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan
            There are still 'poly SMAC'ers left!?!
            I thought they might come out of the closet again.

Tell me though, have you managed to capture the brutal essence of Yang into your mod? He could be quite intimidating at times in the diplo screen, and I miss that compared to the BtS AIs, which seem to come across as high-maintenance g/f types, always wanting something, always needing reassurance, one minute happy to see me, the next arrogantly dismissive.
            We're still implementing basics. IIRC all leaders' personalities are at the moment just Washington copy&pastes. Faction and leader personality differences are somewhere long down my priority list. Unless of course someone else wants to spend some time on it.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
            X