flattenin' the hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flattenin' the hills

I'm trying to build a map and I'm having some trouble editing some terrain features, specifically hills and peaks. I can't find a way to simply delete a hill or a peak nor am I able to place a grassland or plains tile on top of one to get rid of it. The only way I have been able to change a mountain or hill tile is to change it to an ocean tile and then change that to the grassland or plain or whatever. It seems like there should be an easier way to do this... am I missing something?

Hills, like forests, are "on top" of the base terrain. To remove hills, select the "place hills" tool, and then RIGHT-CLICK on the tile from which you want to remove the hills. The same thing works for forests, jungles, etc--you select the tool to place them, and then right-click.
    Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

I've tried that and it does not work. I can delete forests, jungles, ice, specials, units, etc. like that but I cannot delete hills or mountains by right-clicking with the place hills or mountains tools. It's driving me up the wall!

Comment

I believe you use the create plain button which should directly to the right of the create hills button.
        "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X