Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooperative modding...

..or something like that.

Suppose you could upload your Civ4 XML files to a website, where the contents would be stored in a database. On that site, you'd be able to edit those contents through a web interface. You would also be able to allow other to edit your content. When you're done changing things, you can download the updated XMLs again from that site.

Would something like this be useful? Does it already exist?
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

I think it's called SourceForge.

Comment

Well, no. It's not an editor, just a repository.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Okay then, Sharepoint Server 2007 with a content repository and WebDav connection. That'll do the trick.

Comment

Smartass

Are there even C4-specific editors? Or does everyone manage with standard xml editors?

Comment

Working...
          X